Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
@MyersMan69 He's definitely supposed to be a support, give him HP% and Energy Recharge% artifacts, make a shield and throw petrifying nukes. His Planet Befall charges quickly so you can, throw a pillar, make a shield, use your DPS to attack, throw a nuke, and go back to your DPS. He's pretty good at keeping your glass cannons alive. As a DPS, he's lacking but even Mihoyo outright said that he's not supposed to be a DPS anyways. Anyways, he's getting a buff in 1.3, or so I've heard.
Not that it matters anyways, it's not a PvP game anyways, the actual game isn't difficult, the only difficult part is the abyss, and if you're going F2P like me, trying to clear it completely is too annoying to do anyways. F2P or people who don't spend a lot need to stop looking at tier lists made by whales who spend 1000s, it's irrelevant for them. I like Zhongli because his design, playstyle, animation and character are all top tier, they only need to buff him a bit. And apparently they're going to make more challenges that aren't "Kill X enemies in Y time", so having the bigger DPS will not be way better in the future.
@CupNoodleKing No need for F here, I like playing him, and the fact that he's an adult male means I can constantly stay as him as his stamina consumption and travel speed are higher than anyone else's.
@Doomroar Respectable opinion.

Dex-chan lover
First page - literally me after yesterday's release of Cyberpunk 2077 😅

@Darklight99 I mean if you watch the video preview of the character Mihoyo outright says that he does huge damage though i am perfectly happy with him being a support. There is literally no evidence of a 1.3 buff other than a little chibi picture of him on the 1.3 preview. Also locking his healing ability behind $1000-2000 is scummy as fuck.

Personally, I'm a Girls Frontline/Arknights player

Girls Frontline is a bit better with how you get new characters, but the costume gacha is brutal. Arknights is pretty much like your standard gacha with pull rates though, but I enjoy the "tower defense" gameplay, the story and the fact that it's got cool (and cute) girls that aren't "lightly dressed" for no reason other than to market the game more towards horny people (being horny for the characters is still okay)

That said, I'm still a stinky whale so I feel with Takizawa on this one 😔

Dex-chan lover
@mafish I agree, hiding his stuff under constellation is scummy as fuck. That's the worst shit, along with nerfing his Planet Befall, as it used to lower enemy defences in the beta. He honestly as a lot of problems, he was the most hyped character so far in the game, if Mihoyo hadn't fucked him up, he could've been a gigantic money maker for them. As it is now, I refuse to actualy look forward to any banners because there isn't any guarantee that they won't repeat this shit, just roll on whatever from now on.

Dex-chan lover
all this talk is reminding me when the manga and anime GAMERS had a whole episode about how great DLC was.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, those so called free games are actually the least free of all games, these days.

Fed-Kun's army
relevant:
Do_you_guys_not_have_phones__-_BlizzCon_2018_Diablo_Immortal_reveal_0-21_screenshot.png

> the proofreading
Agree that proofreading needs some heavy work, but consider that the TL's gotta work with them and shoulder some of that burden.
I doubt the goal of this group is making the characters sound natural (much less accurate TL) when considering their other releases and general M.O., so complaints are likely falling on deaf ears. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hopefully a more competent group comes by/returns... or I win the Powerball and can have free time again to edit/QC series on MD that need it.

Fed-Kun's army
yep, my self-control in gacha pretty good, only spend when the rate is high and the contents is good. my rate in gacha only 3 out of 10, very rare got 5 out of 10.

Group Leader
@julesmfinwinnfield
I get where you're coming from, although, is there anyway the proofreading could be more natural? What particular detail stands out to you as the largest issues?

Upon rereading, I have come to realize that I am shit.

Group Leader
@julesmfinwinnfield

Dude thanks for giving some sort of feedback.
I dissed at fallingumbrella because he is the pr of this chapter.
And yeah the script you are reading is kinda butchered from actual tl,
Either it doesn’t make any sense or just because it is hard to guess the meaning.

Again feedback help us a lot.
If there’s anything that looked really bad could you point them out for us?
That would help us a lot with our future releases.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread