Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose Takeda's in a better place than that other guy in that other manga who's already married and has only gotten as far as touching his wife's earlobe...

Dex-chan lover
@Stonecoool The only romantic comedy that I see any progress is Bokuyabai. Have you read Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia? It has some funny moments, but it's not a comedy, I recommend it, you won't be disappointed.

stuck in no progress hell aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 👻👻👻

Ok, even the author states they are acting like if they are middle schoolers ...

@OxyTech No progress hell? They JUST went on a date? This is like Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake where its just over 250 Manga chapters and has had as much progress as as a 3 terabyte file downloading on a dialup connection.

Fed-Kun's army
Any slice of life romcom comments section: "WHERE IS THE PROGOROESSSS 0/10 series". Stop reading it then, please.

Double-page supporter
@Stonecoool
Because it was never the focus in the first place? The premise since the beginning was always about getting Komi-san to get better at communicating and making friends along the way, the romance has always been just a simple subplot that was introduced and they won't suddenly shift the entire focus of the manga just because of that. People are too fixated on the romance part that they just hate when a slice-of-life manga do slice-of-life stuff, it's weird

Anyway seeing those two with their reactions are adorable, we need moar

Thanks for the translations

Dunno what you guys are on, there's definitely some progress. They certainly have noticed that they are special to one another, now it just need that bit of a push to realize that special = love

This is so sweet, luv it <3

Dex-chan lover
Well there you have it you wet blankets, confirmation by the author that they are middle school kids, happy now?

Users who are viewing this thread