Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
Pleaaaase don't be dense, and just effing start dating already. And actually effing.

Older than 2 years old laptops, it starts getting shitty. Anyway, this looks like a video card and/or monitor problem.
Or, time to get a desktop if you don't need to be mobile. PC master race for a reason y'all!

Aggregator gang
it's a graphics card in the case of the notebook it's the chip, repairing is going to be expensive might as well get a desktop instead of a notebook.

Fed-Kun's army
atleast theres hella progress
now we just need this much progress in other mangas
@MrOGZ

btw i dont think its a graphics card issue like others do
this happened with a laptop of mine many years ago.
there's a crack in the lcd which fucked up the screen
you can try hooking it up to a monitor or tv through hdmi and if it shows perfectly on there, its not the graphics card but your screen thats broken.
if its messed up on the monitor as well, then its your graphics card

Fed-Kun's army
Use an external monitor as a temporary fix until you get a new laptop.

Aggregator gang
I have the most gremlin smile you can possibly think of right now

I can't stop smiling... help. Although our boy is not a horndog, I hope Takizawa doesn't end up pregnant by the end of the first date lol 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Look at all that progress.

They are immature and innocent enough to not fall for the horrible complications that make workplace romance not work, plus she is not the kind that would power harass him, so this is perfect.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ that's not the "screen card" you have a cracked panel in that HP AIO, very expensive to fix due to the size

Aggregator gang
Thats not the card, broken screen. just get a new laptop if you can afford

Dex-chan lover
Finally progress. Guess it would be too optimistic to expect a kiss by chapter 100? Hehehe

Ps:
That may also be the screen broken.

Fed-Kun's army
It's definitely the screen. A graphics card issue would almost certainly not give you a diagonal jagged line.

Dex-chan lover
After almost a hundred chapters without much progress, its kinda "funny" that shit happens to the translator when things get serious xDDDDDDD

Double-page supporter
Tossing in my 2 cents, that looks like a damaged screen rather than a bad video card.

Users who are viewing this thread