Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

WAzawahi is still fucking salty because 4chan /a/ translated ONE chapter. Fuck this gay earth. Jesus.

Oooh so he is in vacation. Probably got stuck behind japanese quarantine too. Thought it was another scanlation drama that happens when 4chan scanlators translate ongoing series.

@Grimmery
@Rikushadow5
@walking

I visited the wordpress website for the scanlator. You can find it here: https://wazawahi.wordpress.com/

From what I understand, we'll start seeing new releases soon(?)

"Should get to Takizawa-san at some point soon, but I’m on holiday in Okinawa next weekend so we shall see." -Wazawahi 2020-03-16.

This was pretty recent, and he also made a post about the last Gal Gohan chapter a while later. He said he has some "horrendous health and life stuff" in a post a day earlier (2020-03-15). So I'm assuming he's just getting back into the swing of things?

I really hope we get new chapters, this has always been something I've looked forward to.

Hope this helps.

This guy's artstyle seems so close to that hentai artist freehand tamashii dude. Wonder if theyre the same dude or just coincidence

Group Leader
Someone screw up the upload? Keeps saying chapter will be available in X minutes, and the time keeps counting up.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even counting up, it's just straight up broken. "Due to the group's delay policy, this chapter will be available 5 hrs ago."

Hey can anyone help me here, why do I have a new page navigation with the side tab and bottom page counter? Is there a way to turn this shit off?

Edit : My bad, apparently I had to turn Reader to Legacy in the settings.

Users who are viewing this thread