Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

@Memerk I know, however, sometimes I've noticed the links to the raws are not always up to date and you can find more recent chapters through other websites.

Dex-chan lover
Time is running fast. Three years have passed already? I hope they would start dating before Takizawa turn 40 yo.

67 chapters, no progression, no story, nothing. Just the same “creepy boss”, “she’s got big boobs”, “haha we’re awkward” jokes recycled every chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Mimik: It's a Slice of Life manga is why. 4-Koma also (generally speaking) don't offer much in terms of story progression. Just a fun read and that's it.

@Mimik @TwilightFaze Did either of you actually read the manga? I agree the story has slowed down a lot since the early chapters though.

The last progression was Takizawa implying she loves Takeda while drunk and talking to his sister. And it was quite a few chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
i got this new manga plot. basically there's this OL except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! new employee shows up with delicious flat chest

The best thing about this manga is the artwork associated at the end of each chapter. Truly, this artist is a man of culture.

Double-page supporter
I found this xxx doujin that's pretty true to the source material. It should scratch that itch for those who want those two to finally bang.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1438768/b441256345/

@Eloyas hey bud, MangaDex has their own hentai section with that exact doujin, just figured it would be easier to stay on site.
https://mangadex.org/title/38889/bijin-onna-joushi-takizawa-san-kono-kyonyuu-de-joushi-wa-muri-desho-doujinshi
also, >not sadpanda

Users who are viewing this thread