Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

Dex-chan lover
45 chapters in, zero romance.

Remove romance tag please and keep at it comedy thank you

Dex-chan lover
@kronix This is a 4-koma rom-com it's going to be a slow burn. Removing a tag, to simply add it again later when the romance finally works its way into the story later on, is an absurd waste of time and energy. Plus it would be absolutely misleading to future readers. Honestly that would be as stupid as reading the first half of a tragic thriller, and then saying that the tragedy tag should be removed because nothing tragic has happened yet.

Ah, finally I've learnt how to read 4-koma... To not need to do it after a few chapters at all!

This is a good one, but I can feel another 100 chapters without anything happening lol

This is funny for its approach on office romance, sexual harassment and confidence issues.
Don't expect any actual progress between the leads despite liking each other.
Its about how awkward a work environment can be. Between coworkers that like each other (and one is superior to the other); between women (and men) comparing themselves to their colleagues both professionally and physically; and how the system just tolerates that pervert up top because what are you actually able to do about it without getting fired huh? (though I think this boss would be so screwed in real life and deserve it).

Users who are viewing this thread