Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Fed-Kun's army
At least is not the so overused childhood friend lol.

It looks like little sisters are becoming a trend in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Little sister, Yuki, is going to find out what "This Boss" looks like and become aware of why she's referred to as such.
We all know I'm not talking job description.

It's going to be an uphill(s) battle, little sister. Never give up!

Brocons/Siscons. Because deep down we all want to fuck our siblings and things such as familial love are silly nonsense. /s

Aggregator gang
I can´t believe my little sister is this jealous... Also, Synecdoche sensei is one of humanity's treasures

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@BriantheGinger no shit. I don't mind incest in general but every story having a brocon sister is just obnoxious

Dex-chan lover
The hole has been dug, Takeda-kun. Time to head out and buy a nice coffin.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, anything that happens from now on is Takeda's fault! <--- Made my day.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it nice that Takeda-kun just told her directly without going through the painful process of drama, and Takizawa-san was just chill about it? Like actual adults? pretty refreshing honestly ;w;

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the raws, so I'm gonna guess what happens. They invite her out, and explain the situation. She initially believes them and feels relieved. As the meeting goes on, she notices how close and vaguely flirty Takeda and Takizawa's interactions are, and decides that they either lied or they'll end up as a real couple very soon regardless of how they are now. She gets mad/frustrated and leaves. Takizawa doesn't realize she made an enemy that day.

See you guys tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread