Bimajo no Ayano-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
843
Definitely a serious PLOT here, I would suggest Espresso with chocolate mocha, chestnut and caramel, plus extra whipped cream with peppermint?... I have no idea wtf am i talking about... *goes back to his pathetic of instant coffee with sugar + milk*
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
4,639
All these fat whores getting extra whipped cream, it's already half cream!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
1,087
Anytime someone has a complicated order in anime or manga all I can think of is Yuuko's existential crisis (one of many)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
583
A real Starbucks in my Japanese manga? Absolutely unbelievable.

And from the way the last women does her drinks, I swear the mangaka's been to the States more than a few times
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,601
The country bumpkin trying to look smart XD.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top