Binetsu Kuukan - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Thank you for translation, and i can only imagine the hours of researching topics about Japan family register, marriage and adoption topics!
Big respect for all your work!

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the jelous yuri bitch tries to hold a morality sermon while she's only selfish as fuck. What a joke. God I grew to hate her trope.

Dex-chan lover
Although the lez is mostly jealous, she makes great points. So I can’t argue with her, just pity her cuz I don’t think they’d break up if they got together nor would it give her a chance to be with Amane.

Anyway I’m okay with this “sibling relationship” cuz they’re not actual siblings; aren’t blood related and weren’t raised together as children.
So it’s okay, wholesome so far

Iku going down the manipulative selfish route, even if you somehow keep Amane away from all the boys in the world, you can't simply make her fall in love with you like that. I do believe she will realize soon enough though, it's just some minor side drama

Dex-chan lover
Can never understand people who so readily scream incest in step-sibling relationship. I mean you could have your current gf/bf become your step sibling the next day if your parents decide to marry, will your relationship be suddenly 'incest' then? Incest isn't even a social construct, it's genetics aka biological.

Contexts are important. If you're step siblings from childhood then yeah, getting together would probably feel super weird but if you're virtually strangers or were already in relationship before the 'step' initiation then it's whatever, it's literally just titles. Might be even a plus since you'd have done all the song and dance with your in-law already by then lols.

Group Leader
Why do all these jealous lesbian "friends" feel so entitled to be the ones that dictate what their crush can and cannot do, who they can and cannot associate with? If they were such good friends with their crush, they wouldn't do this over-the-top meddling bullshit.

@JKTV
Although the lez is mostly jealous, she makes great points.

Whether "she makes great points" or not, it doesn't give her the right to try her hardest to undermine Amane's relationship with her step-brother. Fucking annoying bitch. She's like all the other lesbian bitches in manga who are convinced that, without whatever obstacle is in her way, her target will become her victim lover even if she's shown zero lesbian tendencies. She's no better that the typical male 3rd wheel who tries to wedge himself in between the main characters and steal the girl from her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Well, her feelings are very misguided - since she knows her friend is straight. She should be channeling her energy into overcoming her crush and moving on - not the easiest thing to do but with the hole she's digging she is setting herself for some really broken heartache later on. Not healthy.

@FredFriendly And woah. I wouldn't throw generalizations and labels out like that. I have some incredibly nice lesbian friends and you're making them all out to be the enemy here.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFdLRKNl_Qs
😅

Group Leader
@Pandawanka
And woah. I wouldn't throw generalizations and labels out like that. I have some incredibly nice lesbian friends and you're making them all out to be the enemy here.

You're obviously confusing fantasy with reality, though I suppose it's my fault for not explicitly stating the bleeding obvious:

Why do all these clichéd jealous lesbian "friends" portrayed in manga feel so entitled to be the ones that dictate what their crush can and cannot do, who they can and cannot associate with?

I was referring to stupid and annoyingly well over-used, clichéd storytelling trope that seems to be a favorite way extend the franchise with unneeded "drama."

Double-page supporter
@FredFriendly

I agree, I dont read yuri manga so I dont know if they're better portrayed there, but in shounen manga the role of a lesbian friend is to undermine, critizice or attack the MC, thinking that in that way there will be no obstacles so the girl will automatically fall in love with her

I hate it when they pull a trope like this, unnecessary drama bs, then again the author makes lesbo manga so guess they have to put it in

thank you tl. I wouldnt have learned all that but you had to in order to translate. The info is very valuable./

Users who are viewing this thread