Binetsu Kuukan

@Clone_Nero
Imagine if all the chapters has a cliffhanger ending and the release is three times a year.
Wait... what!
Shoot. How did I get here! This is what I get for refreshing the homepage once per hour. Addicted to a series so great the author has to put 4 months of thought into each chapter.
So this is what they mean by "ignorance is bliss". Dear perspective readers, its to late for us. Save yourselves

Are we getting chapter 21 soon or is that not til 2022...? If not, FUCK. Waiting for this series is true suffering because it's so damn good

i've been looking for something like this and damn hell it's so good.
the waiting part is hell though...

Dex-chan lover
Well, this manga definitely lives up to its name. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
That release schedule though? Oof.

@E--JIROU Honestly I'd rather 0 incest. These "My parent got remarried and now I have a new sister/brother" are always romance for some reason! I've never seen a single one thats a good heartfelt "Lets learn to be siblings and have a happy family" I would love that.

All these years and I've only found out about this.
The art looks amazing! As a MadoMagi fan, I'm really digging it. Guess I'm gonna start reading Hidamari Sketch too, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread