Birdmen - Vol. 16 Ch. 78 - Last Flight

Thank you for finishing this! I really hoped someone would.

Now about the manga. I really loved the manga in general, it was interesting. However, towards the end it was starting to get confusing for me and made me feel like I missed some things or there are some things they didn't show that would make the story more comprehensive.

OH MY GOD Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you so much!! I haven't read it yet but thank you for finishing this! So much!! 😆😆😆

Double-page supporter
I really enjoyed first episodes, then that slow paced scanlation and hiatuses got me out of it. I hope a rereading would be more pleasurable. Thanks a lot!

Fed-Kun's army
it was a mess midway through the ending, but the ending is satisfying regardless

thank you for the scans.
i think i a little bit confused about some bits here and there. many things are packed towards the ending i guess. might need to re-read from the 1st chap. but nevertheless, great manga.

Now I've read it, it's really a great ending. I worried about Taka before but he stay in the end ☺️ And that photo had Eishi's face covered again 😂😂

Man, I really need this to be animated. Or Kekkaishi (till the last chapter of the manga). Or the other work... Uh... About the demon thing? Tanabe Yellow's world are all great. And the fact that the MCs are all middle schooler really growing on me (on Kekkaishi too!)

Thank you for translating this works. Otsukare sama deshita ☺️💕☺️💕☺️💕

Users who are viewing this thread