Birdmen

Cae

@vaishnav
Except now they don't.
Because they, for some unfathomable reason, decided to delete literally every chapter they've TL'd on their site, claiming it's old and outdated.

Guys, I can't promise anything yet, but maybe, maybe I'll pick this translation up, if there are no other groups that are considering the same.

Contributor
@Saveord

The original run apparently has 78 chapters in total and is therefore [COMPLETED] in Japan.
Status.jpg

@Sarkanybaby before you pick up the translation, you should be aware that some of the people who were originally translating this for JB are continuing to translate it on their own.

I don't know if they're planning to set up an official scan group, but I do know that they're planning to release the chapters to MD one way or another. Last I've heard, they've finished the script and the cleans for all remaining chapters (64-78), and have up to chapter 72 typeset/redrawn/QC'd. They're taking it at a pace that's appropriate to them, but with only 6 chapters remaining, it probably shouldn't be an incredibly long wait.

I also don't know if they're planning to re-release the earlier chapters they did for JB (63 and below), but even if not, it won't take too long for other aggregator sites to snatch up 64-78 and offer the complete Birdmen collection.

Fed-Kun's army
JB (Jaimini's~box) said they aren't working on it anymore. Only 17 chapters left...someone pick this up and let it rest in peace ...

@me474 Well, the editor caught COVID, so that delayed their progress.

But he appears to have recovered, because he recently posted that they've finished the last chapter and are giving the whole batch a final pass.

There wasn't an estimate on upload time, though hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer.

They also said JB requested not to reupload old chapters, and they intend to honor that request, so 14-63 will have to be read on another aggregator at lower quality.

Group Leader
JB requested not to reupload old chapters, and they intend to honor that request, so 14-63 will have to be read on another
aggregator at lower quality.

I don't remember how long ago it was now that JB went down, but unfortunately (or fortunately for some) after six months are up others here will probably upload them all despite JB's request. A matter of time, Md is an aggregator as well.

Dex-chan lover
Even in death, JB still doesn't want their chapters uploaded here huh? 🙄

Cae

JB can suck ass
it's nice to finally get the ending to this.
That's definitely a good way to end a series.

With the way the story was going, I expected this to last a lot longer, but oh well. Great manga, one of the reasons I started reading manga in the first place. 10/10

thanks for wrapping it all up
but wow the ending smell like a an axe ending so much fews things were rushed if only it got 40 chapters more than this it could have felt less rushed but oh well
overall i think the strongest part of this story was the characters and they were fine until the end

Users who are viewing this thread