Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Is the translation right on what the voice says to the prince? It seems like he wouldn't be so prideful if he's not capable of anything(other than having a cheat skill). It seems like it should say something more along the lines of "With the cheat-like talent you were blessed with, there is nothing you are INcapable of."

So prince is under the sword's mind control right? If so i do feel sort of bad for him.
He's just full of himself. He's got looks, money, knowledge from a more advanced world, and a cheat skill so he thinks the spotlight should be his and his alone.

Who's shouting at the end? The good guy or bad guy?
He's the big wig of one of the northern noble families. Good or bad I don't think we know yet, but I'm guessing he'll be politically opposed to the prince and side with Mirio & Co.

Dex-chan lover
So prince is under the sword's mind control right? If so i do feel sort of bad for him.
I don't think it is the swords mind control but something that was left in him during his reincarnation. A constant taunting from the gods to push him to keep trying harder to prove them wrong and bring more change to the world for their goals.

Dex-chan lover
Well yes and no. It looks like he was just weak willed from the start and has been manipulated by the goddess from birth.

It looks like she looks for overall terrible people gives them overwhelming strength and then puts a target on the dragons back.

The sword is just the icing on the cake. It further amps up the terrible parts of their personalities and making them hate the dragon to the point where they torture her until they're to afraid of her to even keep her alive.

So yeah the sword is messing with him now, but with his personality, it doesn't even need to. It's going to do just enough to make sure that the prince doesn't back down though.

Users who are viewing this thread