Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Does a new hero…

I don't really get Maou's defense of monsters and criticizing humanity killing them.
They're wild creatures that probably go around killing and eating people, right?
And if they aren't, they're still going around wiping entire villages off the map. Chances are diplomacy ain't gonna fuckin' work.
Yeah when mangas try to use that "Well you killed more of us then we kill of you so your the bad guys." Excuse it always rubs me the wrong way.

YOU attacked first. YOU killed unarmed innocents. YOU destroyed everything we love and cared about. WE killed because we have to make sure you never do it again. Now that does not excuse barbaric behavior against her. As that goes well above self defense and preservation. But none of this would have happened if YOU didn't lead monsters n shit against us for no apparent reason then because you have to cause evil

I don't really get Maou's defense of monsters and criticizing humanity killing them.
They're wild creatures that probably go around killing and eating people, right?
And if they aren't, they're still going around wiping entire villages off the map. Chances are diplomacy ain't gonna fuckin' work.
Yeah when mangas try to use that "Well you killed more of us then we kill of you so your the bad guys." Excuse it always rubs me the wrong way.

YOU attacked first. YOU killed unarmed innocents. YOU destroyed everything we love and cared about. WE killed because we have to make sure you never do it again. Now that does not excuse barbaric behavior against her. As that goes well above self defense and preservation. But none of this would have happened if YOU didn't lead monsters n shit against us for no apparent reason then because you have to cause evil
Has it been stated that the demons and monsters of this world operate in such a way or is it just your baseless assumption? How do we know the humans of this world aren't on stolen land? How do we know the humans of this world are giving a reliable narrative? You both seem to be making a whole lot of assumptions that because they're demons they're automatically evil, which is the exact same line of reasoning the previous heros used to justify torturing and sexually abusing her.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
It's been 6 chapters and it's still not explained why Iver lost to the previous heroes. Is there a power gap between previous heroes and MC? I was hoping someone in the comments would give spoilers to this shit.

If by chapter 20 it isn't explained why she is like the way she is, I'm just going to assume that the author wanted to make a rape fetish manga.

Users who are viewing this thread