Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - To the world of Mercenaries (1)

Well... this is dissapointing, in the WN George was more like an onee-san(the kind and caring type... even a little motherly) acting macho... this thing here... is a little feminine guy, so the impact is lesser, it seems... normal? Still thats wrong

....yeaaaaaaah, i think i'll stick to the image of george that i had in mind just like before when reading the novel.
no, not because i hate it or something.... it just seems more fitting.

Finally, get to the best character in the LN George.

Although in the Novel, he was described as a Gay Afro Samurai, and one of the strongest players in the game. So I am a little disappointed with the look so far.

Double-page supporter
Imagine playing the first vrmmo, making a character that looks like george, and then owning a shop in the tutorial zone so your one of the first faces new players see

George is the ultimate troll

Dex-chan lover
So why did they shout wait at her? I don't feel like it was ever explained. Unless we take her impression at face value and they saw an unguarded child to exploit.

Dex-chan lover
when i imagined the Arts while reading the novel, I didnt i imagine a literal crystal with a blade sticking out of them

Fed-Kun's army
What is it with drawing androgynous characters and double chins? Not a single NB I have ever met has that chin

Users who are viewing this thread