Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1

Aggregator gang
Happy to see someone pick this up but yeah, this is rough. The translation is a bit all over and even the cleaning isn't finished, like I get not redrawing sfx cause they're a pain and don't matter much (I normally don't do them either) but there's a whole phrase on page 1 that isn't cleaned or translated? It shouldn't be problem a problem of difficulty since it's not covering anything, so I'm just a bit confused. That said, this is a first-time upload, so mistakes are kind of a given and I look forward to seeing how you improve if you decide to continue scanlating.

Staff
Super Moderator
Happy to see someone pick this up but yeah, this is rough. The translation is a bit all over and even the cleaning isn't finished, like I get not redrawing sfx cause they're a pain and don't matter much (I normally don't do them either) but there's a whole phrase on page 1 that isn't cleaned or translated? It shouldn't be problem a problem of difficulty since it's not covering anything, so I'm just a bit confused. That said, this is a first-time upload, so mistakes are kind of a given and I look forward to seeing how you improve if you decide to continue scanlating.
addition: they used the web raws instead of the noticeably higher quality volume raws that have been out for quite some time

oh right this exists completely forgot about it time to unravle the novel of this one i swear to god following this novel is a pain with all the site hoping it does between translators it feels like im lighting the fires in lord of the rings but all on my own fire by fire

Dex-chan lover
Translation and type setting are garbage, hopefully it gets a real group to pick it up so we don't have to go through that again.

Supporter
i missed this series, thank you for the upload. i hope the translation improves.

do your best, uploader.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the pick but your quality leaves more to be desired.
I this AI translated? Why do we keep changing between "Angel" and "Tenshi"? Why do they use "him" with Taro, if everybody takes Taro as a born girl?
MTL, AI, or human TL, the main mistake for any budding one-man Scanlator on a weekend budget is to have no standards and think that copypasting raw/undercooked TLs into the pages.

please do not post copypasta outside that subreddit, and proofread your TLs with pride and standards. If your english is crap, get a second opinion from someone w/ good english who has the time to do so, especially in MD discord, preferably an actual PR (like me, but don’t ask me because I’m buzy on weekdays and I don’t check discord as much)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the attempt. 🙏

Honestly, this is a cute and decent manga, I don't know why so many groups drop this...

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see this series with a decent translation but it keeps getting used around like a public toilet...

Users who are viewing this thread