Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A time for two

Thanks for TL ! Can’t wait to see what happens in next ch, hopefully she’s not gone for good ><

Dex-chan lover
@DarknessAssassin do you think you can spoil everything for me? 🙏🏻 I don’t mind spoilers at all. I would really appreciate it. If not, that’s fine as well. 👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
Um sure, I guess. This took a rather unexpected turn out of nowhere. I’m curious what the mc expected originally. Did he imagine they’d just keep timing the switches and make them act like each other and the problem would never go away? That’s just completely unrealistic. I thought the end goal anyway was to make one so much like the other that no one could tell (though honestly I’ve been confused from the start why she didn’t just explain her condition to the school or get her doctor to explain and not have to tip toe around the issue)

Supporter
wait. the original plan was anyways for Haruka to get subsumed into Akiha.
here it's less of being melded and more of disappearing, but it's the same result all the same.

...so what's the issue, exactly?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda uncomfortable with this, coz the mc is telling her that he wants her to keep on having personality disorders.
Surely he should know that the best case scenario has to be when she get out of this situation with a single personality, not living as multiple ones.

Dex-chan lover
inside-each-of-us-are-two-wolves-one-has-depression-38851777.png

This really has become God/Dog from Fallout New Vegas. Wow.

MD@Home
@quagzlor

It's one thing to look at the problem objectively from a distance, and another to keep the same objectivity when you're neck deep in the whole thing. The solution to Akiha's issues is that Haruka needs to disappear, but that solution involves the "death" of someone both Akiha and the male lead have gotten to know and love. Now that the moment of her disappearance is near, agreeing to it is way harder than when it was just a distant eventuality.

I don't want to be rude but isn't that what's supposed to happen?...like akiha being strong enough to have just one "personality"...and isn't the mc supposedly in love with akiha but from this episode I couldn't even tell... I get that his worried about haruka but still...

Users who are viewing this thread