Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Feelings for Her

Dex-chan lover
I think this ending was terrible. I had wished that their personalities would collapse into one, and that she would get well from her illness. Now she is encouraged to continue as two persons. In the long run it would create an unbearable triangle. Think about the situations when marriage comes into the picture! Would one of them have to give up her love life completely so the other one can have it? Just horrible.

Dex-chan lover
This aint an ending, this was just a teaser for the Light Novel, why is that hard for so many to understand?

My theory for the manga ending is that either they switched mid-kiss, since Akiha realized Haruka’s feelings for him? Or, actually, since it’s obviously supposed to be ambiguous, what her direct love confession after the kiss means, regardless of who it is, is that she is not going to hide her feelings away any more.

Meaning if it’s Haruka, she won’t try to become Akiha anymore, which would imply they stay split (happy ending), and if it’s Akiha, she won’t try to repress her feelings anymore...possibly indicating they merged (happy ending).

Anyone know where I can find the light novel, I really want to give it a read.

Thanks!

People who read manga are too liberal with the term axed. If it ended that doesn't mean it was cancelled. Usually you can tell right away if it was cancelled or not. This just had a rushed feeling ending cuz it was like an advertisment for the light novel to get you interested enough to pick it up. I've seen so many manga end naturally and people complain axed in the comments

Thanks for translation! But is it really ends? Ending is kinda strange..., maybe it's the start for the light novel?

Users who are viewing this thread