Black Clover

mental note to myself - i must make sure not to give traffic to a site that only uploads the middle and end of a story to drive traffic to them - rather use a scraper site than the og site in those conditions - ya know - just on principle

its a show with powers and stuff, they will fake their deaths, heal them up, go train come back super duper strong then beat the bad guys just like every other show/manga

lol so what now its their turn? and asta gets easily beaten and then gets heal up ready to fight again and then in a battle who knows how long from now after they lose a few times they come out overpowered and wins lol

holy shit the MangaPlus site is bad, it doesn't even load the chapter properly after all plugins turned off.

@MangaDex dont delete previously chapter..

Dex-chan lover
@aaronaimz Nope. It's because this manga has been officially picked up by Manga Plus. They allow only the first 3 and last 3 chapters to be read for free. You have to read this is in an aggregator site if you want all chapters.

Dex-chan lover
this gives me so many mixed feelings, like on one hand i appreciate the manga more because it revels in being a fun shonen romp and on the other... the anime ruined it for me with the shitty pacing and rough voice acting so much at the start i quit the whole thing. now im going to go back and reread the whole thing and catch up to reassess what my feelings are

This time they fighting Noah's family Hahahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Everyone's a devil user. New people we've never heard of or seen are all secretly black bull members.
It was retarded when he did this the first time. Doubly so when he did it the second time. Here we are on the third go around, and I can only shake my head and laugh at the sheer utter stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread