Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - There's No Way This is Happening!

Dex-chan lover
One chapter in and we already know who the best grill is. It's Konoko.

Contributor
@Liquidxlax there are a few story focused doujins, but most of the ones with story spread it out over many releases, like Raita's Zettai Mahou Shoujo series.

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 : the school even has the Kanji 黒/black in its name .

Why did they hire a male teacher for an all-girls school ? That destroys the whole purpose of that school . They should only hire female teachers for that school .

All-girls school = no male students = no $ex between students .
But hiring male teachers = a lot of $ex between teachers and students .

Page 8 :
Sensei : I said open the cover of your books , not open the cover of your b00bs .
Maako : Do you want to turn the page of my b00bs , and then read my b00bs ?
Lol , pun .

Page 16 : she actually wrote "Please fuk me" on the black-board , lol .

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE I was able to find the first chapter of your recommendation, but the site was mess yet the doujin was some of the most refined culture. Would you happen to have a recommendation of a website that hosts said doujin?

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE either I'm retarded or there is something to this site I have no idea about cause without filtering a thing there are no chapters in the link you provided. Not even Japanese version

Contributor
@Liquidxlax I don't blame you for not knowing this, but I gotta say man... It's not really obscure.

Click the gear next to the search bar, image shows where. https://i.imgur.com/BHwWtvQ.png
Enjoy your hentai. https://i.imgur.com/Z10qleM.png

Dex-chan lover
@NZPIEFACE Aww ffs. It'd be nice if they'd at least inform you that you don't have hentai enabled. its weird that sites will hide or disable features without notifying users.

Thank you for the tutorial on how to view hentai on the site. the chapters show up now

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : the letters are hiding it , but she is putting her thumb between her fingers , it is a $exual gesture .

Users who are viewing this thread