Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Seriously Serious Imacchi!

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that this is the mangaka who bragged about blocking anyone who disagrees with him on Twitter and has weird insult exchanges with Brazilians and Koreans. And he's still doing it today. https://twitter.com/Souryu_STD/status/1255729152805572609?s=19 Enjoy his works but don't take his opinion seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Loved how she was trying to warn her sister of the impending danger. 😁

Group Leader
@Doomroar It was me who the previous scanner for this series was, and it was dropout who sniped us. We had to delete our chapter because of the author. Also @Miraxli i never said that i was going to snitch, i just warned the groups because this mangaka knew this website long ago due to his other work being translated here and he talked to that group about it.

Group Leader
@DirkHardpeck We never snitched on anybody, the author talked to me and told me that he denies translations like this, but honestly at this point why am i even talking to you? All you do is complain about every little thing we do. Welp gl with ur life.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua Why would they when you are using it for nipples? Nips in this context comes from nippon (=japan) and is used as a term for japanese people. Like fag both being a term for a cigarette and someone gay.

Fed-Kun's army
Just to put it out there, there is a word for sister equivalent of oyakodon. Shimaidon is the name of the genre.

Sauce: Isyuzoku Joshi ni ○○ Suru Hanashi, Ch.14 Page: 6, Translator notes at the bottom of the page.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ Ok i will explain my lols.

The author should contact Dropout themselves, you should not be his messenger, specially since you are no longer involved with the series, seeing how not only you got snipped but also already deleted your chapters and dropped the series yourself.

Hell I am not involved with the series either, i am just some random reader, this entire discussion between us shouldn't even exist, so why is such a thing even happening?

Why are you doing this? even more if you are just letting them know, why put the message in the discussion post? why share the message were we all can see the drama? rather than sending dropout a DM and redirecting the focus of the discussion away from the chapter itself?

See how odd it all looks? again, lol. Maybe you are genuinely trying to warn dropout about them getting into problem, but for everyone else, your comment is just hilarious in the most peculiar way.

Dex-chan lover
wait, is this a feeling other than lust the author wants to convey here ? 😲

Dex-chan lover
@SirBatu Ah, you are a scholar I see.

Ookuro-sensei's reactions through the window nearly killed me. Feeling bad for Maako, but I still want Anami to win.
Hopefully we get a shimaidon harem ending.

Users who are viewing this thread