Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.4 - Youth is KP without sex

Bruh a school filled with all sluts 😂 and my guy still not down huh but I'm not really into sluts why am I reading!!?
Huh

Dex-chan lover
page 4 , panel 2 : 1 assistant forgot to tan the skin on the neck and b00bs of flower girl . the mangaka should fire this assistant , lol .

page 5 : yo MC , clean up your own mess , your mother is not there to clean up your cum tissues for you .

Dex-chan lover
@Satyam_SSJ10
Responding to your note...

That software did a great job, honestly; the lines are very clean, and the redraws look sharp.
The translation is better than some of the earlier stuff, but you should really check the TL who did the stuff for chapters 7-13; the use of Kogalese is difficult, but they did it VERY well.

Fed-Kun's army
...but isnt the solution really simple? he only gets hard when there multiple girls and both gal sisters love him so literally just be a throuple with him, and everyone's happy and all your problems are solved.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I want a polygamy ending with the two sisters or a full on harem ending where everyone gets a piece of Imacchi.

I was feeling sad by the previous chapters until I read the last part of this one. Thanks for cheering me back on.
On a serious note, at this point I don't mind now if either Mako or her big sis ended up with him. Or both pr the orgy. I know it stupid but after reading that I didn't have no more worry.

Dex-chan lover
Girl has a point, why not just have an orgy? Would be nice if a harem anime actually ended in a harem for once

Aggregator gang
TBF if anything should end in a true harem it's this. If at least with the two sisters being his actual "wives".

Users who are viewing this thread