Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.4 - Youth is KP without sex

Fed-Kun's army
think the software turned out alright... art looks really good in this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I think this manga is gonna end in a big orgy lol

Thank you so much for this chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Group Leader
@mistertrashcan No, that's grossly oversimplifying it. The base country wide minimum age of consent is 13, but every prefecture can make their own laws on it. Most prefectures range from somewhere between 16 to 20, with close in age exemption laws. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think any prefecture's age of consent is as low as the baseline.
(Also, I know you're likely joking, but legal ≠ morally okay. In fact going on how human brains develop, the ending point of age of consent laws is far too low worldwide)

@DrHizzle Why do I always get the feeling its 20 years old or older dude who keeps saying about age of consent like that?

Dex-chan lover
should just have them all, feel like thats the best way things could/should end

Dex-chan lover
Child's play, huh?
I love the laughing gyaru so much and poor Imadic-er Imacchi..

Dex-chan lover
Author should just make hentai seriously if he does please give me the nuke codes

Dex-chan lover
"wwww" isn't just from gyarus though, it's just slang for "lol" in general

you can see it on niconico videos all the time, and it's spread beyond japan.

Dex-chan lover
IDK what software you guys used but the quality is great. Also as guy before me said, www is just lol. Not gyaru limited.

Double-page supporter
That is real life for ya. All that woman care about is the dick of a dude. Love and such is nice to, but in the end the dick wins the race. What an edgy author. Hope he survives the heresy trial for telling the truth about woman in "the current year" times.

Dex-chan lover
"@Airwave2k2 I can't tell if you are being ironic or unironic but if you are being unironic, lol. I would actually say that men care more about tits, ass and pussy than women care about the dick of a dude(at least say wealth or looks, dicks? Lmao bruh.)
-Eonlars

Users who are viewing this thread