Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.4 - Youth is KP without sex

Dex-chan lover
The only one I actually and truly ship here is that girl who can't stop laughing.

Fed-Kun's army
Has anyone ever compiled the odds of winning between first-girl and first-girl-after-all?

I mean, first-girl is also cover girl, so she has that going for her. But then again the manga isn't named after her (kinda hard to lose a shipping war when the manga has your name in the title).

I've read plenty of title where the teacher ends up with the student, but this typically happens after graduation.

And flat-chan is still best girl. Followed by Nagatoro wanna-be.

This artist must not be able to draw male anatomy well since the Mc always looks like shit compared to the females. From the shadows to the clothes and shoes, its really lazy. Same with the backgrounds. Does he not get help on this series?

Dex-chan lover
Dick loving sisters is a very good description of both girls.

Dex-chan lover
"Why not just have an orgy?" is the most Pareto optimal allocation of the dick.

Dex-chan lover
Have you tried waifu2x? Also, you should really tune down the noise reduction, since it is smudging all the lines...

"Oh? You're running away? Instead of approaching me, you're leaving?"

"I can't beat the shit out of my meat without getting farther."

Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Did this bastard just walked out of an orgy?
Man he has to get ran over by a truck and break his legs, that way he wont be able to escape.

This guy lol

All those gals planning to orgy tf out of him and he just rubs a couple out and runs away like a ninja.

I'd say the scan is of decent quality, so if it started out crappy the software did a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread