Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.4

Dex-chan lover
this is how NTR manga should end instead of being sad for being cucked you should go and fk your partner good so you get uncucked

Dex-chan lover
@Satyam_SSJ10 page 4 the word “tragedy” is misspelled. Huh, here I was expecting her get mad & confront her but nope she just decides to hook up with him again. Haha. Thanks for the chapter.

This is so holesome! Love prevails in the end over MEGA ULTRA SEMEN DEMON SUCCUBUS SLUT GYARU

Imada will be cuck soon, if he don't bang at least one girl, kuromitsu should forcerape imada so that his binds will come off and he can conquer the black gyaru heaven... Otherwise Yasuda will nag and fuck his senpai and her sister

@greatninja3 @Atrizk

>this is how NTR manga should end instead of being sad for being cucked you should go and fk your partner good so you get uncucked

But NTR doesn't work like that. What you said might work when the girl is the one who gets NTR'd (like in thid case) , and the MC just fucks her after cheating on her.

But in most (like 90 percent) NTR it's the girl who cheats. The girls almost always get mindbroken and addicted to the cock of the bull. Even having sex with her husband/bf doesn't give her any pleasure after that. Once the guy gets NTR'd and the girls gets addicted to cock it's game over. At that point the cuck should take what little dignity he has left and run.

Ideally NTR should end with the couple breaking up.

@greatninja3 there’s a hentai cg set where the mc gets NTR’d, but gets back at the guys who cucked him by drugging their wives and taking them for himself. He also gets his own wife back too. Unfortunately I don’t remember the name

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto
I mean, its not like she didnt try to cheat on him before with Imacchi.

@greatninja3
Wait, what? What part of this is even close to NTR? xD

@oKuya
You mean this one: https://exhentai.org/g/945876/73d145a0a0/
I didnt like it because the dude got to use magical powers to get his revenge.
I prefer the ones where the NTR is solved in a more believable way, tho there are so few of them...

Users who are viewing this thread