Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei

Group Leader
Looked at the author's tweets, and all I can say is yikes... He really just told people to learn a whole language if they wanna read manga, huh? And people wonder why scanlation is so prevalent.

This is why I fucking hate this whole authoritarian take over of manga and anime lately, you get twats like this author who make fun and good works that you can never get access to because no one will pick it up legally, so when people go out of their way to provide it by scanlating it, they through a fucking hissy fit and threaten legal action instead of trying to get their work to be provided to more places legally. Like the fucking Overlord author getting pissy and ending it early because western audiences wanted to be caught up with the releases instead of waiting 2+ years for the 30$ hard backs to come out. Shit's annoying man.

Contributor
@Reachlol1
Like the fucking Overlord author getting pissy and ending it early because western audiences wanted to be caught up with the releases instead of waiting 2+ years for the 30$ hard backs to come out.
You're telling me the creator of a highly successful multimedia franchise work (Overlord) fucking ragequit because a peripheral audience (ie NOT the main Japanese fandom) was resorting to piracy/scanlations instead of bending time and space in order to buy official licensed releases that didn't yet exist?

topkeks.jpg

@justforthelulz Personally I just find it annoying when an author is upset other places can read their work when they had no interest in bringing work to that place at all. Odds are that a good 50% of manga on this site alone will never see a western release.

Double-page supporter
Hold the raging hard dick up, it's only been two days in the span of 15 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
. . .Why not both? We know he's got the blessing of To'pkek, he's part of the great plan already.

Double-page supporter
This manga is one of the wildest rides I've seen in a looong time. You can't even say that it's an ecchi comedy cranked up to eleven, because that implies a scale that can measure this monster.

Well snap, crackle, and pop. I thought this was dropped. Thank you echhi gods and the group who worked hard on this.

Clearly the only solution is marry them both.

Shame this shit would never get an official translation AND the author's being a bitch.

Double-page supporter
For other relation ship romance / drama stories it takes up to many school years to get to the point where this progress is within 2 days depicted timeline. What a funny read. Thanks author-san, Thx translators.

Dex-chan lover
And a 4th translator enters the stage... A pity, Dropout was doing such a good job :(

Dex-chan lover
Don't ask, just let it all happen.

-ch 16.1

Anyways, thanks for the upload

Users who are viewing this thread