Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei

@justforthelulz If I may comment on the topic of the shortening of Overlord, I believe he only used that as a justification to shorten the series. He has gradually been losing interest in writing over the years and finds Overlord exhausting to write from what I know. I believe the fan translations was just used as pretext so he could get out of writing Overlord. He saw a opportunity to get out sooner and he took it.

It's hard to be interested in a manga when everytime a translation comes out i instantly have to re-read and check grammar to understand stuff, and get through stiff sentences. It becomes a chore, and at that point may as well just drop reading it. There is something to be said for just leaving it alone. Like if you can't do it properly, leave it alone. Because then, eventually, someone who can do it will start. Or they wont, and it wouldn't matter as translations like this, to me, are the same as just reading the raw and running it through google translate or something.

@Eridian Was it that hard for you to understand? I could grasp the story and words rather easily even with a rough translation. I've seen some pretty god awful translation. This was not one of them.

And I thought Parallel Paradise was trashy. This goes beyond the veil of mortal hedonism.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck and why it's becoming a battle shonen and why it's so bad it's good.

@BraveHeartedHero I find that hard to believe considering you didn't even understand what i said, let alone this translation. I didn't say i could not understand this, i said that having to read and in my head correct grammar and shit is a chore, and makes me not want to bother. If i wanted stiff and incorrect grammar translations I would just run it through google and proofread it myself. If you are not going to put it a level or more above that, why the fuck bother translating it at all?

Dex-chan lover
So much nuances are lost by doing chapters in parts. What a shame to the manga

heyo uploader, you are based and so is the author
keep up the good work you two, thanks for the comment, you have a nice mentality

Dex-chan lover
imagine being so sexually broken that you're turned on by aggressive girls loudly dominating meek little cucks

Dex-chan lover
wait wasnt this chapter already uploaded? why was it reuploaded but with shittier quality?

Users who are viewing this thread