Black Lagoon - Vol. 12 Ch. 107 - L'homme sombre Pt.6

Power Uploader
Please leave a comment in regards of size of pages, if its better than previous chapters and should I keep upscaling them or just let it stay original size like in previous chapter.

Page size is fine for me, but I'm not super picky. So long as it doesn't look like it was scanned in 2002, it's gravy.

Wait, why are they calling majeur auriculaire? Was majeur the one who made it to the car? Or was there a nameswap which I forgot? Always thought twintails was majeur.

ty, perfect page size for me. Welp wonder her integration is going to go, and why they are after Dutch.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter...

And BOY, that attempted headshot was fierce.

Fed-Kun's army
Berserk, Vinland Saga, D.Gray-man, and Black Lagoon dropped a chapter this month...

39a4db2f0c15b0d8e699bd2dad8000b92cf5ffc4.gifv

Fed-Kun's army
It's back, thanks for the chapter!

I wish the anime would get a new season, or at least a few OVAs.

Holy shit man Black lagoon delivers. ALL the MONTHS of build up finally paid up for me. Insane Chapter 10/10 badass from page 1 to the end.

See you guys in a few months.

@Big_Boss better leave the orginals, i never had an issue with them. Upscalling does not give better quality after all, this is not CSI or a movie. Only do it in the case too many people complain about it.

@NoTempo Thought the same myself. I will have to check the previous chapters to be sure there is no two similar looking girls in the group.

@NoTempo @Abetillo Actually this was a problem because of the spanish translation, I translated it to english from there and they mistranslated Majeure's name, and unfortunately I caught on a little too late, though I have let @Big_Boss know as soon as I caught it, but still I am sorry for that mistake

Users who are viewing this thread