Blacky Blacky Literature Club.

Dex-chan lover
I always forgot to change account…
Anyways, my personal objective is to write 1 hour by day.
So, here is what I wrote today:

I

(Yeah I'm a slow writer.)

Are you assuming that I haven't already listen to every Vocaloid songs existing?

---------------------

Symphogear ended.

I could write 50 pages on why the last episode is the worst thing I ever saw, and another 50 pages on why it is the greatest thing humanity ever made.

So yeah, a solid 7/God

Anyway, my Japanese study are doing great.

I'm sure I will be able to read manga without too much difficulty before the end of the year.

I also plan to be a slave 2-3 months to get enough money to buy a computer and an unlimited internet conexion.
Then I will create a scanlation group(and by group I mean me... alone… like in this club.)
I received a lot from this community, it’s time that I give it back.

In 2020 BlackGeneral will make shitpost great again.

Dex-chan lover
Are you assuming that I haven't already listen to every Vocaloid songs existing?
You're THE Jordan_Weeberson I wouldn't dare to presume such a thing, but heresy in any form must be combated.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought this was going to be a thread about Black Library Novels...

Now I'm sad...

I like to read all sorts of literature, and when I was in college, when I was studying, I didn’t like it at all. Then I still had to write material about literature, I could not think of a worse topic for me, but I found a link which just had a finished work, in fact, I took it, passed it, put it highest appraisal. I was incredibly pleased with my result, and gradually began to read

Users who are viewing this thread