Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it is about time to explore the ridiculous synergy Yuri playstyle is with the stats. Yuri is not an archer IRL, so instead of using the bow, she uses the goddamn arrow as a knife which would increase the precision.

This comes with skills picked which relies on luck value as summoner with critical hit builds. The fact that he tamed living weapon are pretty lucky as it synergise well with his playstyle. Not to mention the beginner arrow is indestructible so there is no chance of him losing his tamed monster.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it is about time to explore the ridiculous synergy Yuri playstyle is with the stats.
Yeah, that's kind of what the manga is about. And what I expected from the premise. A weird starting build that kind of makes sense from a logical perspective, but has a bunch of probable pitfalls. Being the kind of story it is, we're obviously going to see all the unique skills that no one else as any business touching. It started with getting that melee skill that depended on luck from brawling.

It does figure that if players think luck is a dump stat, they won't know what benefits it has, and it would synergise well with those random chance skills. But as usual, a bunch of people are bound to try it out anyway, so it shouldn't be that unique.

The fact that he tamed living weapon are pretty lucky as it synergise well with his playstyle.
Well, he did max out luck...

Dex-chan lover
page 15 seems weird, i think you missed not on "if my hp is not reduced"
Maybe, but it could go either way. If she's talking about how she's basically the same as Yuri (but with agility instead of luck), it could be "if I'm never hit, I never need potions" like you're saying, but the way I read it was just "because of my low(reduced) hp, there's no reason for me to buy potions, since getting hit once means death anyway".

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it is about time to explore the ridiculous synergy Yuri playstyle is with the stats. Yuri is not an archer IRL, so instead of using the bow, she uses the goddamn arrow as a knife which would increase the precision.
Not entirely clear from the manga... While she sometimes use arrows as melee weapons, she usually shoots the arrows from her bow. The (possessed) arrows can launch of their own initiative, but if they do so it doesn't count as an attack started by Yuri, and so her skills don't activate.

BTW, note that when she drop kicks the mob, she's just thrown away her bow, which triggers a brief melee buff.

Dex-chan lover
1) Although "weed Dragon" does sound cooler it doesn't really match (dragon doesn't have any hallucinogenic effects). I don't really support translations changes based on whims rather than accuracy.
2) Double pages should be uploaded together so they can be appreciated as the illustrator intended.
3)Please keep TL comments to a minimum if they are not about the translation. (Put them at the end, in the credit page, or in the comment section.)

Dex-chan lover
Not entirely clear from the manga... While she sometimes use arrows as melee weapons, she usually shoots the arrows from her bow. The (possessed) arrows can launch of their own initiative, but if they do so it doesn't count as an attack started by Yuri, and so her skills don't activate.

BTW, note that when she drop kicks the mob, she's just thrown away her bow, which triggers a brief melee buff.
Just a reminder that she also has a spirit in her boots. Not sure if that affects the damage out put tho.

Dex-chan lover
1) Although "weed Dragon" does sound cooler it doesn't really match (dragon doesn't have any hallucinogenic effects). I don't really support translations changes based on whims rather than accuracy.
2) Double pages should be uploaded together so they can be appreciated as the illustrator intended.
3)Please keep TL comments to a minimum if they are not about the translation. (Put them at the end, in the credit page, or in the comment section.)
it's weed as in garden weed, the ones that infest the grass and all that, bad plants, which is accurate because of the "we don't want it" part. you often see any plant based thing that's "evil" use weed because of ths fact.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to comment, but the jumbo worm is indeed precious.

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread