Blind to You

Aggregator gang
well the tags are interesting, Tragedy, Time Travel, Reincarnation, Isekai, Romance

Isekai and time travel don't seem to go together, especially not wit this world.

Best guess isekai not appropriate or maybe this is the first in a series of lives that loops back ?

Tbh, I love the art and the story line... But like, how do you expect me to take her seriously when her name is Karen 😂

It's nice because the MC was a terrible person worthy of her reputation as the #1 bully. Usually 'villain' MCs aren't that bad, it's misunderstandings, or they start over and rewrite things entirely, but this story starts with her reputation set in stone and gives an example of it. Actually pretty cool.

This story is really cool but did u really have to name her K a r e n lol. It’s still good nonetheless tho. Thx for the updates!

Thank you for translating!
I like the plot and the art's so good, looking forward for the next one :)

I'm excited how will the story goes. Kinda interesting our MC's name is Karen...... heheheheh Anyway, thank you so much for translating~ <3

The only reason for her changing is because she wants a boy to like her. She's a fucking horrible bitch that took pleasure in bullying people. Only until after did she wanna change. But not because she had a change of heart, because the boy she liked dumped her crazy ass. You routing for her? Seriously? There's a way better manga that's like this one. The MC was a spoiled rich girl that bullied people for the fun of it. After a bunch of karma hits her like a ton a bricks. She became a poor old hag that wanders the streets. She was killed or something and was reborn back to her highschool days. She changed for herself and her family. There isn't any boy that made her decide to be a good person. Unlike this girl 😁

@cinnamoncookie should the reason for changing really matter that much? Maybe it all started from liking a boy but is that reason enough to admonish her for choosing to change??
Also, the manga you talked about sounds interesting. Mind dropping the name?

@Mai_loves_icecream honestly the matter of changing isn't that important... But it's like if the guy never showed up she would have continued to be a bully. She didn't change because she wanted to change, but because she had to change so he can like her.

Also I seriously forgot the name of the manga. I think it was like a Japanese title though. Also the girl on the cover has pink hair. It should be in the highschool tags and rebirth or something

@cinnamoncookie lol I think I found it. If I'm not mistaken, it's this one, Silver Plan to Redo From JK https://mangadex.org/title/44174/silver-plan-to-redo-from-jk
Well, after binge reading it I can definitely see why you like it more and I can't disagree. It seriously made me feel choked up from emotion on so many occasions that I even cried at times.
The most surprising thing about it was the reason behind the protagonist's actions and if I was coming from reading a manga as great as that, I too would be annoyed at the mc's lackadaisical approach to change from here. But since I haven't, I'm not annoyed because I know for a fact that people change for the dumbest reasons.
Also who knows, maybe we'll get an arc where she'll have to face the fact that even this change won't make him like her :)
(I can already see some foreshadowing)

@cinnamoncookie i actually kinda agree with your opinion there. thank god im not the one who thinks so.... honestly that kind of thought makes me unconfortable to continue read the whole story.... but like i want to see if it will go a good turn later... but still cant ignore the fact that she is a horrible person either hhh

My first time reading an indonesian comic and it feels so weird to understand the un-edited parts. The art is really good! And yeah, we usually call others by nickname hence Hersa = Sa, Karen = Ren. Like a Michelle would be called Chelle and Jennifer = Jen. Takes a while to get used to :)

@cinnamoncookie
The manga you mentioned is amazing ... Till ch 5 atleast.
It has very nice setup but I think the execution is not up to par, the quality seems to be going down.

Also, I have not read this story,but based on yr comment, I think I would skip this one for now.

Users who are viewing this thread