Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 158 - Are You Sure He's Not A Girl?

Group Leader
"Would you be willing to lend us a hand?"
She probably says something among the lines "hitohada nuide kuremasuka"(一肌脱いでくれますか).
The meaning is "to help", but literally it can be read as removing a piece of clothe to expose skin, hence the response Kaoru gave.

Lost in translation.

Double-page supporter
Just what was he thinking when he got asked to lend a hand? The reaction was sussy
The joke is lost in translation

Originally the mom said
"もう一肌
脱いでくれる?"
一肌脱いで mean lending a hand

But kaoru misinterpret it as "can you take it off for me?" Because 脱いで also mean taking off your clothe or to undress

Dex-chan lover
For a second there, her mom was considering things..

Thx for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
3D3T1iO.png
Lets see I first played Earthbound more than 20 years ago and seeing this automatically triggered the battle music to play in my head. I even hear the crack of a critical hit.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that Kao and Nanime have the same face? Fhis mangaka also uses that gace in some of their other works, some of which aren't exactly sfw.

Just what was he thinking when he got asked to lend a hand? The reaction was sussy
i wasn't sure either but i think he was just thinking he'd have to change clothes but all they have is that out fit on

Dex-chan lover
who tf enjoys this stuff, half of the chapters are like this now

Dex-chan lover
I was fully expecting that edit to be an Axis Cult sign up sheet haha. I'd much sooner join the cult of Wah

Dex-chan lover
NO, once you sign up for the cult, you can't go back! Don't do it MC!

In page 4 I’m pretty sure the number on the card is 33rd not 23rd ,the kanji is blocked but i remember there was a card that says the same but with 32nd before.And I’m not sure if there’s any way to translate the punchline so I guess you guys did the best thing.Otherwise pretty nice chapter ,thanks as always.
Also insert cat saying “would” meme here

Users who are viewing this thread