Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 158 - Are You Sure He's Not A Girl?

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure he’s really a boy, though? Has anyone checked?

Maybe someone should check, Nanami.

Dex-chan lover
Strip

NOW
images

Banned
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

BECOME A GIRL! BECOME A GIRL! BECOME A GIRL! BECOME A GIRL!

Dex-chan lover
I suppose I'm going to be disappointed if I hope this arc is going to get rid of the cross dressing angle...

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure no one expected Kaoru to look so cute. Nao-san did a great job making sure he can pass for much longer!

Mama's right though, it's almost time for Papa to know what's really going in with Kaoru and Nanami. I wonder what her plan has to do with the festival?

Dex-chan lover
Are you going to pass what?
If it's "pass out from cuteness overload" them I'm already gone.

Dex-chan lover
i'm used to it being a one-chapter thing that japanese apparently find funny
here we are at chapter 158 so yeah idk how i got this far still tolerating it
the lgbt types are getting excited, instead of offended that they're being taken lightly, so i guess that's my signal to drop

Dex-chan lover
is what happens when you draw allot you ended up making allot of similar stuff some people call this "art style"
Art style would be a particular way of depicting something. Say emphasizing certain features. The Simpsons characters are all drawn in the same style, beyond being yellow. This is just the same face with very slightly different hair. Not that I'm knocking the mangaka, its why most manga characters have different hairstyles or trademarked hair accessories, to make it easier to tell them apart. Just in this case their hair isn't that different.

I feel Ive lost as a girl....

He looks REALLY good in that. I was squealing at every panel of him. I'm envious of Nanami now....

Users who are viewing this thread