Blood-crawling Princess of a Ruined Country

the art is do good... but the starter of the story are to heavy for me... :(

well lets see how it goin next... so far chapter 1 messed up... more than healing hero imo but hopefully the princess can move forward to achieve her goal

Dex-chan lover
If I get my hands on the uncensored raws once the magazine releases, I'll be doin' this one fo sho. No point in the censored version. Anyone want to help, dm here or on disc.
good luck

I'm waiting for the eng version guys, come on, make us happy!

Dex-chan lover
When it says sexual violence and gore, it means it in every capacity and at the same time. Cause it's a Japanese work we won't actually see the bad parts but it is heavily implied. Not for the faint of heart.... and like the person above me, the faces ruin the immersion

Dex-chan lover
Edgy meets frog faces, i dont mind edgy stuff but i swear some authors just love to add stupid expressions for the sake of it

Group Leader
What's the release schedule like for this series? It's in a magazine so is it a monthly release?
Is the Scanlation group that did the first 4 chapters still planning to continue working on it? Granted it has only been 2 months and usually the worry period starts at 3 but I wanted to inquire regardless just cause I'm interested in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread