Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Face

Double-page supporter
I can feel the burden Seiichi is having. It was depicted so well, and I don't like it

Banned
This is so inane and poorly paced. Just how many chapters are going to be dedicated to this idiotic kid staring into space and blubbering like an invalid? I don't care about any of these characters. They're all just gibbering lunatics in slow motion.

@nonnyness

I disagree. The story seems to have a good pacing w/ all the shit our MC has had to deal with.

He's only 14 which means he's about to hit puberty, he's been coddled too much & it's for sure affected his development, he's witnessed some attempted murder, he's dealing with the whole mom situation, oh and did you know he's only 14?

Yeah, he's 14. That's the point of it. It's supposed to be a slow burn w/ our MC being unable to process his feelings.

Ultimately this is a major slow burn and it's not for everyone. The artwork is on point with the tone of the story so far.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, wtf how can people complain about pacing just at the end of the third volume? It's kinda soon and also this is a drama that we're talking about in which it has to rely heavily on transmitting the emotions and reasoning of the characters in the storytelling, something that this manga is currently shining.
It says so much of the artist if he can convey the emotions of the characters with his drawing alone instead of had a wall of text in each panel.

If drama it's not for you just stick with One Punch Man or smth.

@Deb_T
Yes, I did in fact know all of that. I said he "had a point this time" but that doesn't mean I wholly agree with his opinion.
It's nice that you're passionate about it, though.

@Nonnyness

It's a forum w/ multiple replies. Specify what you mean instead of a blanket statement.
Damn right I am. Don't try to derail a discussion because you don't have a decent argument in your corner.

Fed-Kun's army
This women is just... she’d even kill her son if he disrespected her. I just can’t with this lady. I just hope she gets shanked by some random dude, I’d be even better if it was Sei.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? ahhh wtf? I just hope the author already has the ending in mind. And not like dragging the story no for no good reason

Ok I fucking hate her now. This bitch is using all the abuses on her poor son. Mental, physical, even sexual. On her son! This lady shouldn't just go to a mental hospital, she should go to fucking jail.

Users who are viewing this thread