Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - After School Adolescence

how can his mom have a doggy sense of smell, like its so damn sharp
Sorry for necroreplying, just my $0.02 - moms really do have freakishly acute sense of smell. Mine is like that too. You know, the smell thing, not the other stuff in this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I can never spell Fukiishi's name right. I swear it's like they change the spelling every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
But anyways I find their recent interaction to be interesting. There's nothing wrong with Fukiishi wanting to have a deeper connection with Sei. But I can see why her words could have frightened Sei. As someone who went threw sexual abuse aswell in my childhood, it makes you feel very ashamed. It's something I didn't tell anyone for years. So I was scared of getting too close to someone and accidentally letting my greatest shame slip. But with Sei it's even scarier because the most stigmatized and misunderstood victims are both male victims and victims of incest. Which Sei is both. It's a very hard thing to make others understand, and also something Sei can't help feeling shame for even tho it's not his fault. And on top of that he probably petrified of talking about the incident with his cousin.

But anyways I find their recent interaction to be interesting. There's nothing wrong with Fukiishi wanting to have a deeper connection with Sei. But I can see why her words could have frightened Sei. As someone who went threw sexual abuse aswell in my childhood, it makes you feel very ashamed. It's something I didn't tell anyone for years. So I was scared of getting too close to someone and accidentally letting my greatest shame slip. But with Sei it's even scarier because the most stigmatized and misunderstood victims are both male victims and victims of incest. Which Sei is both. It's a very hard thing to make others understand, and also something Sei can't help feeling shame for even tho it's not his fault. And on top of that he probably petrified of talking about the incident with his cousin.
@RiverChamploo Yeah I do get why sei would feel that way as well. I too promised myself that I would never shre it with anyone for many years after it happened but after I broke that promise and told everyone I realized that it was not that bad as in it was nothing to be ashamed about. The creepy thing is the way her face is drawn in the dark it kind of gave me a similiar vibes to his mother but I am hoping that is just a reflection of Sei's fear of what would happen if she found out about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread