Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Aroma

Banned
OH NOOO shes like the fucking chupacabra! someone add the horror tag to this noo00oOOo 😂
Hey ur pfp is from that manga where the guy is a semi-bum/neet that is kinda retarded and has a normal sister and father or grandfather right? I remember he went to work and met a similarly obnoxious fellow. His sister got a crush or something working at a gas store. At the end he went to a female artist or something. Anyways, what's the name again?

Double-page supporter
Hey ur pfp is from that manga where the guy is a semi-bum/neet that is kinda retarded and has a normal sister and father or grandfather right? I remember he went to work and met a similarly obnoxious fellow. His sister got a crush or something working at a gas store. At the end he went to a female artist or something. Anyways, what's the name again?
Saruchinesu (Saltiness) by Minoru Furuya I also recommend Himizu by him

Banned
Saruchinesu (Saltiness) by Minoru Furuya I also recommend Himizu by him
ah yeah I already read them all, Himizu is my favorite one. The bobble head idiot duo comedy manga is fun too.

lol searching Saruchinesu mangadex on google listed this thread as the top result.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
ah yeah I already read them all, Himizu is my favorite one. The bobble head idiot duo comedy manga is fun too.
Minoru Furuya is quite popular in Japan so calling him underrated isn't exactly right but I wish the west would recognize his cynical genius.
lol searching Saruchinesu mangadex on google listed this thread as the top result.
Does this mean I'm famous??

Users who are viewing this thread