Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - Essay Question #2

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me they ain't gonna sleep in that sleepover.... :^)

I'm so glad I waited to read this translation over the hack who decided to translate this same story despite the 4s group having translated it exceptionally from the start! It was well worth the wait! Thank you for continuing to provide wonderful translations! Much love to the 4s group!

Group Leader
I gotta admit people are funny. If it's someone they know or a couple doing PDAs, everyone's jealous or disgusted or like "go explode normie" but in the threads all the shipping goggles are on and people are like "DO THE SEXY, YOU MUST NAO"

Is it because of the yuri?? Huh??

Supporter
Touko whispers in Yuu's ear. It's super effective! The reader is K.O!

Power Uploader
@LauraMD211 I'm not convinced by 4s translation this time. Kusoshop's translation is a bit less colloquial I think. I prefer it that way.

@Kirin-kun I understand that everyone's tastes are different and I totally respect and enjoy that. 🤗 I just found it a little disrespectful that Kusoshop jumped in and started translating something that was already being translated in English by 4s. Honestly, why couldn't Kusoshop translate some of the other yuri series that haven't been updated for months? I'd have absolutely no objection to that! 😁

Group Leader
@LauraMD211 No fansub groups have exclusive right to translate this series—not 4s, not Kusoshop—and none of us are trying to make money out of our translation efforts either. We are free to translate whatever we want, just as readers are free to pick whichever version they want to read. There is no disrespect. The reason why we choose to translate YagaKimi and not any other yuri series is simply because we love this series. The translation is part of our past time activity and there are some who appreciate that we provide a more literal translation that's closer to the original Japanese so we continue to provide it. Simple as that.

One more thing, 4s isn't active on MD and there's no fansub war between us, so we'd appreciate that you don't make it sound like there's one.

Users who are viewing this thread