Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Night and Day

Awww, only one more chapter to go. I've been waiting for this for forever and i'm so happy to see the end of this.

That was truly beautiful, i think this is officially my favorite romance and yuri manga ever made so far, thanks for the translation, can't wait for the final chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... I didn't catch that. 🧐.. Okay, one more time.. I'm ready.

Group Leader
What a domestic bliss

REWSnGO.png

I remember getting ready to drop this a few months ago. It didn't seem like it was going anywhere, and there was some frustrating drama happening. From what I remember of the comments sections on previous chapters, I definitely wasn't the only one.

I'm very glad I stuck with it. The pay-off has been excellent.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know how people don't scream when it's the smut scene of their favorite ship cuz i was screaming for the whole later half of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
@pokanikuman Yes she is... the reason why Touko x Sayaka could never work is because they're both bottoms. That's so damn clear now...

Have been waiting for this. I am speechless. I like it. Now to the last chapter. I will miss this.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe I didn't get blue-balled.
Yagakimi forever!

Dex-chan lover
Argh, only one chapter left. Hope there will be at least a little of timeskip in, I’d like to see how they are doing as grown-ups.

I need more of ✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️
PS. Cant believe we only have 1 chapter left, im going to feel really sad once this manga ends.

lol and here i thought senpai would take the lead. This is even better than I expected 😌 there should be an OVA for this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread