Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Power Uploader
https://www.reddit.com/r/YagateKiminiNaru/comments/d9uis9/chapter_45_translated/

Dex-chan lover
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) soo happy yet sad it’s done

I'm so happy but I already feel so empty seconds after finishing reading. Sayaka spin-off couldn't come sooner.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really happy right now. It was so good, all the way to the end. I'm just smiling like an idiot. Hopefully there will be an extra chapter when the tank releases but I am fully satisfied with how things have wrapped up here.

Dex-chan lover
That was very warm and sweet, just the right note for a satisfying ending in my book. This series really upped it's game in the later chapters and went from ''good but not great'' to ''genuinely great'', in my book at least. I'm looking forward to the spinoff stuff.

I've loved this series since the beginning. I'm glad Nakatani-sensei was able to bring it to a satisfying end.

Y vivieron felices por siempre.
I can't say that was an unexpected ending, but hey almost everyone wants a happy end... and It had worth!, at least was a happy end that satisfied me.

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish the spin off light novel gets a manga adaptation, or at least someone translates it

Bet Haru will appear in the last chapters

Dex-chan lover
That was a journey, a wonderful one, but now I have a hole in my chest. Many thanks for everyone who worked translating this manga, and also, of course, to Nakatani-sensei for writing this.

So it's over, it was a satisfying ending but I would have still liked to see more, so I guess I'll check the Sayaka LN later when it goes for a bit longer.
Anyways it was a pleasure reading this manag so thanks to the translators and of course to the author Nakatani Nio

Users who are viewing this thread