Blue Archive - The Adventure of Game Development Department! - Ch. 1 - Raising The Curtain on a Fantasy

Banned
Instead of translating it "Aris" you could have translated it properly as "Arisu" or "Alice". Instead you opted out to make the same big mistake global localization made. Fucking idiot.

Group Leader
Instead of translating it "Aris" you could have translated it properly as "Arisu" or "Alice". Instead you opted out to make the same big mistake global localization made. Fucking idiot.
Thanks for your feedback. And I understand where you are coming from. I also always translate Aris as Arisu because it simply makes more sense. But since I'm translating an official manga, and her name being "Aris" is mandated by Nexon and not the localizers, I have to go with that as well. The official artbook that was sold in Japan also called her Aris (Page 82). I'm sorry that my translation was not up to your standard though.

Last edited:
Whats this I hear about Blue Archive is a game that attract pedo?
yes according to the fanbase, the real story was about how a kid should be a kid because, in BA's situation, the girls forced to be deal with an apocalyptic situation, and the player plays as Sensei who had the authority of an Adult Card(aka credit card).
well, all girls are high schoolers. so it is not wrong,
btw Arisu, the girl with long hair, is actually a killing machine robot in a bad end timeline,
but in the Player's timeline, she becomes a dork robot because the GDCs found her and influenced her to become an RPG retro-addicted gamer to the point she becomes cunnybyou.

so actually that dork club actually saved the world.

Dex-chan lover
yes according to the fanbase, the real story was about how a kid should be a kid because, in BA's situation, the girls forced to be deal with an apocalyptic situation, and the player plays as Sensei who had the authority of an Adult Card(aka credit card).
well, all girls are high schoolers. so it is not wrong,
btw Arisu, the girl with long hair, is actually a killing machine robot in a bad end timeline,
but in the Player's timeline, she becomes a dork robot because the GDCs found her and influenced her to become an RPG retro-addicted gamer to the point she becomes cunnybyou.

so actually that dork club actually saved the world.
Game Otaku Save The World

Dex-chan lover
lol. I guess you are right.
Whats this I hear about Blue Archive is a game that attract pedo?

Kindhearted+vacuous+luxurious_998363_11336719.png

Users who are viewing this thread