Blue Hearts - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Compensation

Fed-Kun's army
Wow gang rape that is just dark...

I don't think the author will go through with it and someone will stop it but that is pretty dark.
(Then again she shouldn't have dated multiple people anyway)

This entire series is just dogshit, none of the characters are enjoyable to follow and half of them are just obnoxious/stupid. Dropped.

Doubt it will get that dark I'm sure the mc will magically save her some how. I'll stick with it aswell but the quality took serious nosedive compared to relife. But it's still early maybe it can turn it around.

Dex-chan lover
A friendly reminder that the gang rape is the certified rocket booster of slow plots.

Dex-chan lover
lol this is worse than galclean. At least with galclean we got something out of the raep thanks to detailed depiction, but with this (if it really happen, which i doubt a little) we probably just fast forward to the next day.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh shit,my girlfriend is cheatting on me with two other dudes! What do I do? Of course, I will be friends with these two other guys and we are gonna gangbang our girlfriend in a bathroom out of nowhere, that's great idea!"

This is Gal Cleaning levels of bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Doubt the author will go through with it but depends on the route he wants to take in this story this will become a huge turning point on her character development or endless drama.

Fed-Kun's army
They should have just gotten together and ruined her socially, since that is what seems to be the most important thing to her.

I'm sure there will be some sob story about how mommy and daddy didn't pay attention to her/*insert trope here* to make her cheating on these dudes alright.

Users who are viewing this thread