Blue Hearts

4/10 hopefully her next work is better or as good as ReLIFE. This was too formulaic.

ok 10/10 from me. the plot actually mediocore but u can see the art , quotes , character ,etc is totally cover it all. especiali this manga give so much leason and moral poin. so i think the mediocore plot is so everyone can understand it. 😉 os its

Medicore and unfulfilling.
Extremely generic "coming of age" story where an annoying MC joins a cast of characters to share a contrived friendship.
Lazy storytelling with a splash of "tragedy" shoehorned in for "character depth".
Only read if you have nothing else and enjoy sappy bullshit.
To sum up, average. If not below.

Hard to believe that came from the author of ReLife, because it was for me one of the best read i had! For this one, everything went wrong, the MC, the side friends, the story, the forced drama that every one forget in 5 minutes.
I hope this is just a miss in her career!

This felt kinda unfinished but despite all that it's a solid manga.

One thing we need to keep in mind is that this is a separate story from relife so trying to compare this and that isn't needed. At the very least we didnt get a stinker of a story and it was pretty well executed despite the many cliches (which I don't really mind) again. We need to keep in mind that for a short story it was pretty well rounded even with the unfinished vibe.

To those comparing this with relife you should remember the chapter difference between the 2 and also just lighten up a bit. Calling this bad (a 4) just because it wasn't the second coming of relife is kinda dumb as the author is definitely still trying to get her footing after the massive success of her previous story. There must've been immense pressure around her so I respect how this story was decent despite this.

I thought it was a pretty good manga, rated it a 9. The manga could be considered to have many cliches/predictable arc endings but I felt like the characters were fleshed out and the story had a decent overall ending.

I felt that the ending was maybe forced a bit because I think the manga could've gone on even further tbh but it was still good and a decent read from the author of ReLife

Users who are viewing this thread