Blue Hearts

Contributor
~ bromance
Nt19eXF.gif

@AdonNeet 64, dunno about extras

This manga was always on the edge of getting dropped for me. But it never got as worse to justify it. Had the exact same issue with the first
Citrus
manga. At least it wasn't as painfully stretched towards the end like ReLife did.

I just wish for more original characters on Yayoiso's next project. Too many stereotypes in the Blue Hearts gang. You have the delinquent, the tsun who is secretly good at heart, a sports crack, an emo girl and a gyaru.
Yuuhi's arc was by far the weakest. Literally nothing happened in the end. Even without the knowledge the manga is close to it's end beforehand, you could tell the end is near. It felt like the author ran out of ideas somehow.

I was thinking it was going to come in the last few chapters but the romance tag is completely bait. There's none besides one line that faintly hints at the possibility of it existing.

Well...that is disappointing. I was hoping for something more...
That was an okay read... there's nothing special about the story ...it's a lot like Re-Life ..nothing new it was just plain and boring ...i thought the romance would fix it but it was just a bait. There's no romance

Dex-chan lover
i can say the author tried to make more "dark" story, but fail to keep perfect balance with wholesomeness.

now i gonna put this on "Completed" list, someone please @ me when extra chapter available

What the heck just happened!!!!😮?
Its over??? Huh?? What the 😨
Eehhhhhhhhhhhh hooollllllyyyyyy crap it was just getting good and now its over!!?....
I wish relifexbluehearts had more moments like a proper spinoff of some sort...

Yuuhi and ren's teacher should had a proper a ppearance and atleast met, not just a call flashback lol
Dafaq sad and confusing.. Is it really over??

Users who are viewing this thread