Blue Hearts

@dnngok
There is, in the first couple of chapters btw lol. I don't get the negative review, I love this author and his work, not as fluffy as RElife but deserves much more than 7.62*

ok yeah idk if the white haired guy that got out of prison is doing this bs for "yuuhi's good" or something like ima agree with the low rating on this cuz there's no reason why he shouhld go and beat yuuhi up and expose his past and shit

This weeks update?

Btw , someone pls give me link to the RAW , cuz in the link above I need membership or soemthing to read 😔

Personally I liked this more than Relife. They flashed out each characters rather than just the main boy and everyone's problems is different. It explains how they ended up this way. Everything adds to their character development and they're what makes the story interesting.

FUCKKK I DINT SEE THE FACT THAT THIS FUCKING STORY WAS ONGOING WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOO IM LITERALLY CRYING ATM FUCKING HELL

anyone know any mangas similar to this one ;-; i'll need some sustenance after this one is over

@JAPisawesome have u read the recent eps? but yea he didnt have to slash yuuhi.

Double-page supporter
I was just about to comment on there being no romance. A good friendship manga with a Breakfast Club vibe, but definitely not a romance of any kind that you can "root for". Still solid and I love the general and chibi art but the romance tag should not be there.

This author is just built different. Managing to create 2 masterpieces. This and RelIfe are probably going to be my favorites outta anything on this app

What a disappointment. And while disliking the rubbish characters is my subjective opinion, putting a "romance" tag here is a plain false advertisement.

Users who are viewing this thread