Blue Hearts

Im hype were getting a new project from the relife author.

Seems friendship will be a major theme of this series. Im not into the protagonist but i do like the number 1 student.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting to the point that I'm pissed by just looking at the MC's tiny face on latest update list.

Premise is interesting of having the top student teach the worst students. This would be a way better series if the main character was the number 1 student.

The current mc is likable at all besides this the stories a bit slow paced make s it worse when its a biweekly series.

But stories still early so I could change my mind.

Euh, how do I put this ...

The story seems mediocre and nothing special either for me.
To be honest, no wonder there is not many reading it. Of course, at first I had a bit of bias and good expectation about the author next project, however it seems the story suffer too much from common rom-com/slice-of-life troupe.

I share a bit sentiment to few people who hate the MC just by seeing his face, well yea, me too.
If I could be more honest, I hate the MC character design, especially with piercing.
Some character are cool and handsome with piercing, however some were not, like this mc. It feels like he's tryhard deliquent (or perhaps it's unsuitable with author art style).

I guess I'm done reading this.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This story is not bad but is nowhere near as good as Relife. To be fair though, Kaizaki and Hishiro were really great characters with both strengths and flaws.

The characters here so far only showed their flaws. I am sensing a lot of character development down the line but for now (as of chapter 11), everyone is shet and unlovable.

if you're a yaoi manga then hell yea go for it dicks and buttholes and all. But if you're shounen then get this homo shit outta here

It was doing alright, it could have been developed into something interesting, then suddently the sudden shitty plot appears...

14 chapters in and this story has nailed the MC as probably one of the worst written protagonists I've ever read about. Also the story started at a low point and then went even further straight to trash so that doesn't help either. Good riddance.

I loved Re:Life, but this is incredibly difficult to read. I hate all the characters, it jumps straight from nothing to gang rape...JUST CALL THE FRICKING POLICE ALREADY! You are aware that your abusers having compromising pictures of you actually incriminates them, right? Also, how is any of this "bittersweet"?

Ugh. Might have to drop this and hope the author's next series is better.

Users who are viewing this thread