Blue Lock - Ch. 221 - Take me with you...

Group Leader
This would have been one of the greatest Blue Lock chapters of all time if we had one of those random occurrences where they remember referees exist and that guy was like "why the fuck are there 12 of you assholes inside the center circle on this restart"

Last edited:
I swr Ness gets what he deserves imagine being named Ness one of most annoying characters in Smash.
And the guy himself is fucking annoying

Gets marked by their best defender because most dangerous player and then pulls off incredible technique to score a screamer... but still cries over Isagi... wut 🤨🤔

The Isagi wank is crazy 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I understand not wanting to credit the goal to himself as a way to stay hungry. But the fact of the matter is you finished a goal from an opportunity your teamate provided is a skill of itself.
Fuck it at least it looks cool

Dex-chan lover
I understand not wanting to credit the goal to himself as a way to stay hungry. But the fact of the matter is you finished a goal from an opportunity your teamate provided is a skill of itself.
Fuck it at least it looks cool
Yeah but thats just kaisers personality. If the goal wasnt entirely his creation hes not proud of it, thats just how self centred and egotistical he is.

Dex-chan lover
You stick with him like the maggot you are to corpse, Hiyori.
Egoist wait for no one.

Errm.. what the flip? Well... That was friggin crasy..... But what if isagi yoichi use his mangekyo sharingan, it would be... Sugoi :3333

Nah, this chapter contains multiple cases of all timer tier dickriders.

Users who are viewing this thread