Blue Lock - Ch. 225 - Raid Battle

Dex-chan lover
Uff thanks for the translation!
On the other hand i want to se yukimiya reaction once Isagi goes to a new Football buddy

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely SMASHING it with the scans quality and cleaning/redrawing/translating/typesetting, guys <3

Also an amazing moment of awesomeness for my personal guilty favourite, Gagamaru. You go, mountain deity! And of course, the dark horse that's been foreshadowed for quite a few chapters now is all but ready to join the scene. Can we even withstand all this hype?

Dex-chan lover
i guess noa out for injury and my boy coming on to cement his status now.
I don't think he got injuries, it's too easy for that. But, anything can happen. Imo, he subbed in while noa's time limit of.

Dex-chan lover
Having a reliable shotblocker is so nice. Even if they don't move up as much you know they'll save your ass as long as you make the enemy strikers do more effort.

Group Leader
Yo the quality of these scans is so much better than before! Nice one
Absolutely SMASHING it with the scans quality and cleaning/redrawing/translating/typesetting, guys <3

Also an amazing moment of awesomeness for my personal guilty favourite, Gagamaru. You go, mountain deity! And of course, the dark horse that's been foreshadowed for quite a few chapters now is all but ready to join the scene. Can we even withstand all this hype?
Thanks for the kind words, but unfortunately this was a rare exception. Due to the holiday in Japan the digital magazine was available much earlier than usual, which is why we opted to use digital scans instead of our usual paper scans. Next chapter(s) will be paper scans, but we've been trying different scanning/cleaning techniques to deliver the cleanest looking scans so hopefully the quality will only improve going forward!

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was pure hype, the quality is insane, from the detail of each panel, to the perfect work of the scan. I'm truly amazed by this manga and all the people that work behind the scenes to give us this godly experience

Users who are viewing this thread