Blue Lock - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - I Don't Exist

Bachira just wanted to find the best guy to be his partner, so he traded up. But now his boyfriend only have eyes for his ex and he's feeling like mistakes were made.

I just dont understand why all of these players have to be fowards. Like, a player with the technical ability and physical prowess of Rin will literally be one of the best midfielders in the world. You can easily field every single player in this team in some position of the field without losing much and the dumb glasses that leads this circus is obsessed with the idea of the "perfect striker" like that shit even exist.

I'm just digressing, loving the manga and the art so far. Keep it up.

@Casana It's not that they all have to be foward, but that they all used to be foward because even if they're better suited for other positions if they're the most talented player on their team during school they would tend to be put as foward like with pitcher or quarterback. And the premise says they would be out of being representatives if they fail so at this point foward is their only choice.

With no competition, there's no growth. Bachira and Nagi is a representation of this.

Scratch that, almost all of the characters here. And that's what Ego aims for... Except for Isagi, this guy is just searching for himself. Like a kid that is growing up, "devouring" everything to make even grounds to people he is looking up to.

Fed-Kun's army
Bachira is about to finally about to awaken. Instead of just looking for monsters to play with, he will become one.

Poor Bachira. Time to awaken Demon Mode.

I just want a crew of all these forwards dominating the world!!! Screw the rest of the Japanese team. Put 9 or 10 forwards on the team!

Users who are viewing this thread