Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - The time has come

YYYYEEEEESSSS Our boy Kunigami isn't out just yet he'll have his revenge on Shidou

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I thought last chapter was the top of the hype, we just reached another peak.

Dex-chan lover
This translation is so much more readable and harder hitting than the other one.

If I have to take a wild guess I think there will also be the one who got eliminated in chapter 2(forgot his name) in the wild card qualifier

As much as I want Kunigami to stay in the game, I feel like it sorta undermines the "threat" of dropping out :/
(Or maybe that's just me hahaha)

KNEW IT. He's too well developed to be ripped off by a scumbag like that. Hoping the guy eliminated in ch 2 will make an appearance again. Can't wait to see the dynamics between all of them!

And thank you for the chapter :)

Dex-chan lover
so.... 11 strikers (+ strikers on the bench) against U20?

Hoping for GK Kunigami at least.

Yessss i’m so glad Kunigami still has a chance 🥺💕 thank you sooo much for translating 😊🙏🏻💛💛💛

Kunigami, fight on!! I wonder if we’ll be seeing more failed players reappear because of the wild card selection.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. More hype. Does this means all drop outs are gonna get their chance now?

Kinda bummed that Kunigami hasn't just been dumped, takes away from the supposedly cut-throat and unforgiving nature of Blue Lock... it's like killing off a character only to find out they're not dead (looking at you Kuchiki Byakuya).
So I'm expecting a seriously good explanation for what this "wild card" could entail.

Dex-chan lover
Porque no los dos?

I expected it to be Shidou standing there, but I'm surprised Kunigami made it anyway. Now they have 26 people, I wonder if that's on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread